By submitting your design (hereafter, the “Design”) to Feministstickerclub.com, you express your intention to use the services offered by Stickerclubs, LLC, an Oregon limited liability company doing business as Feminist Sticker Club (hereafter, “FSC”), which include the marketing and advertising of your Design, and the manufacturing, distribution, and sale of your Design on physical products, and you agree to the following terms and conditions (the “Design Submission Terms and Conditions”):
1. The Design is your own original work and does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, any other intellectual property belonging to any third party, or content subject to a third party’s right of publicity or privacy.
2. The Design does not infringe any rights (including but not limited to copyright) of any third party.
3. This is a legal, binding agreement. You represent and warrant that you have the full right, power and authority to enter into this agreement, agree to the Design Submission Terms and Conditions, and that your agreement to them does not violate any other agreement you have entered into with a third party.
4. FSC does not own the Design solely because of your submission of the Design.
5. By submitting the Design, you are submitting it for consideration for inclusion in FSC’s monthly sticker subscription program (hereafter, the “Program”). The decision to include the Design in the Program is at the sole discretion of FSC and may be made for any reason. You acknowledge that this submission does not entitle you to any compensation from FSC, and that in the event the Design is selected, the terms of FSC’s use of the Design will be governed by a separate Agreement.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless FSC and FSC’s members, officers, directors, employees, and agents against any and all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of FSC’s use of the Design, as well as any breach of the Design Submission Terms and Conditions.
7. The Design must not disparage any person; it must not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, untruthful, inaccurate, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; it must not promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
8. You acknowledge that FSC may decline to render its services to you in connection with the Design by, for example, deciding not to market or advertise the Design, or taking down the Design from Feministstickerclub.com, and that this can be done for any reason, at any time, and at FSC’s sole discretion. You agree that the decisions of FSC are final and binding.
9. FSC may, in its discretion, change these Design Submission Terms and Conditions at any time and such changes shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. It is your responsibility to review any changes to the Design Submission Terms and Conditions. No modification of this Agreement shall be binding unless confirmed in writing by FSC.
10. By submitting your Design, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Design Submission Terms and Conditions. Your agreement with FSC is governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Multnomah County, Oregon, in connection with any dispute arising from this agreement.